Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to the Emirates airline photo booth.
- By submitting your photo you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your photograph and the consequences of posting or publishing it;
- The entire copyright in the photograph and all content included in it of any nature, including images, is original and belongs to you;
- You have permission from all people appearing in the photograph to submit it for these purposes;
- Your photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else; and
- Your photograph is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
- Your photo will be available for four weeks from the date you receive the email confirmation with a link to your photo. After this four week period, your photo will be securely deleted from our database and will not be retrievable. You will also have the opportunity to securely delete your photo via the provided link.
- Your photo and email address will only be used for the purposes of administering the photo booth experience and for no other purposes. In the event that you share your photo on Twitter or Facebook and reference the Emirates Air Line Twitter account or hashtag or the Emirates Air Line Facebook page, Emirates reserves the right to use the image for any other Emirates publicity or promotional purposes globally and in perpetuity and no compensation will be awarded for such activity.
- Participation in the Emirates photo booth is at your own risk.
- Emirates or its third party contractors may review the photo you submit but do not undertake to do so. If your content contains what appears to be illegal conduct, Emirates may notify law enforcement authorities.
- You retain ownership of your photo.
- Emirates accepts no liability for any misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Emirates will not be liable for photos not received due to providing incomplete or illegible personal details. Emirates does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website or internet. Numerous factors outside the control of Emirates may interfere with the operation of the website or internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in accessing your image for these reasons.
- You agree that under no circumstances will Emirates or its third party contractors be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) arising out of or relating in any way to Emirates, the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the materials available on or through the site, even if any of these parties have been advised of the possibility of any damages.
- Nothing in these terms affects the statutory rights of any Emirates user under applicable laws or excludes or limits Emirates’ or its third party contractor’s liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or fraud, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Our terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Both you and Emirates hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.